* The group BOUYGUES announced, Friday, the abandonment of the merger project of TF1 and M6 for lack of having overcome the reluctance of the French competition authority.
* WENDEL announced on Saturday that Laurent Mignon, the current managing director of the BCPE banking group, would succeed André François-Poncet as head of its management board on January 1.
* ALSTOM announced on Friday that it will supply 17 additional Coradia Stream interregional electric trains to Romania for a total amount of 220 million euros.
* VOLKSWAGEN announced on Sunday that it is aiming for a valuation of 70 to 75 billion euros for Porsche, which would rank the IPO of the brand the second largest IPO ever carried out in Germany.
* GERMAN BANK, BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON and Warburg Group will pay a total of 60 million euros to the German tax authorities as part of the investigation into the scandal of alleged tax fraud “cum-ex”, reported the daily Handelsblatt.
* VÅR ENERGI – The Norwegian oil and gas group, controlled by the Italian ENIannounced on Monday that its Balder X project was over budget by 1.2 billion dollars (as many euros) and that its production launch, planned until now before the end of 2023, was now for the third quarter 2024.