Natalie explains to the Express co.uk her click to change her life and embark on weight loss. When she said to herself that things absolutely had to change, she took charge her lack of self-confidence. To maintain her health and to live peacefully with her children, she triggered drastic changes in her life. Several existing methods to lose weight. But this woman just bet on 3 habits and the result is incredible: 50 kilos less!
Quit candy and takeout like Natalie
“I banned sweets and takeout,” she says.
In her book “1 month to free yourself from sugar”, Nathalie Marcher, dietician-nutritionist explains the dangers of sugar on our health. Just like Nathalie, she advises to monitor this food of our consumption to also lose pounds.
A problem of overweight and obesity
Obesity and overweight are the visible mid- to long-tee impacts of an unhealthy consumption of sugar or sweets. These are stored in the body in the form of fat and does not allow you to lose pounds.
industrial products and takeaway meals containing the most and involving the gain of kilos. Sugar is also widely used in the food industry as a preservative or flavor remover. It hides in unsuspected products.
Other health issues
Sugar leads to weight gain and also health problems falls like:
- Type 2 diabetes with the set of complications it causes: cardiovascular disease, kidney complications and also eye disorders, etc.
- Premature aging of cells: it leads to the accumulation of free radicals and inflammation of the body.
- Cardiovascular diseases: an increase in sugar levels damages the walls of blood vessels. Suffering from high blood pressure, cholesterol and also triglycerides is also possible.
- Liver disease: the disproportionate increase in the liver following an excess of sugar leads to increased risks of complications such as cancer and cirrhosis of the liver.
- Disruption of the intestinal flora: causes disruption of the functioning of fermentation bacteria. In the long term, this excess sugar weakens the entire immune system.
- The demineralization of the organism. Sugar is an acidifier which favors this demineralization.
- Physical weakening and chronic fatigue.
- Hyperactivity in some people.
- A high risk of cancer. The inflammatory terrain at the origin of excess sugar is a favorable environment for the development of cancer.
Quit alcohol like Natalie to lose pounds
Alcohol is a food high calorie. It’s no wonder, then, that Natalie was arrested for her figure and losing the pounds. Not all types of alcohol have the same sugar content and also cause the same weight gain.
- A glass of wine is equivalent to 100 kilocalories.
- A glass of champagne is equivalent to 120 kilocalories.
- A mug of beer is equivalent to 140 kilocalories.
- A glass of whiskey is equivalent to 380 kilocalories.
In addition, dehydration caused by alcoholic beverages promotes water retention, the appearance of cellulite and weight gain. Its consumption also leads an accumulation of fat in the organism.
Be careful with the appetizer otherwise you will gain pounds
The sugar, salt and fats contained in the appetizer with the addition of alcohol, are a calorie bomb for the body.
Why doesn’t alcohol make alcoholics fat?
It’s simple: they prefer alcohol rather than food. He doesn’t really have a craving for snacking, but cravings to drink.
How to follow a diet so as not to gain weight?
several people have difficulty sticking to a diet. One of the reasons for this is also often a deep-seated problem. The dilemma concerns the emotions, memories and sensations that the food to be banned causes weight gain.
Feed your body and listen to your body
When a person is in the grip of a high load too high, it tends to swallow certain foods to fill a void. However, most of these foods are high in calories.
However, the mind and the body do not have the same satiety threshold. It may indeed be that the body is no longer hungry, but the mind continues to eat. to compensate for fatiguesadness or stress.
To undergo it, it would therefore be necessary to break these emotional and social influences of food. It should not become a comfort, but just a way to feed.
Permanently change your diet
To keep her diet, Natalie found her motivation: her children. Like her, to stick to a diet, everyone can also start with a solid goal in order to effect change. It is also about finding a new balance in another way of eating.
Some people will take longer than others to get there. Others will also go gradually. Some do a radical change like emptying their treat signs.
This is particularly the case of people who become vegetarians directly or those who also adopt a flexitarian diet before the transition. The secret lies in this will stronger than even this good smell of butter croissant.