The Office of National Competitions of the National Management Center is responsible for the organization of the CNPH tests.
The Department of Hospital Practitioners of the National Management Center is responsible for processing the application files of the laureats of the contest.
The publication in the Official Journal of the decree opening the competition is to come.
The list of disciplines and specialties that may be offered for the competition and of the diplomas, certificates or titles required to enroll in the said specialties can be found in the appendix to the decree relating to the organization of CNPH tests in public health establishments.
What are the registration procedures?
Registration is open from Wednesday, November 2, 2022 to Friday, November 25, 2022 – 11:59 p.m. (Paris time).
Registrations for the competition are made by dematerialized way from the platform accessible on the National Management Center website (section “ National Hospital Practitioner Competition »).
Each candidate must submit all the documents in his file at once in a definitive manner. It will not be possible to change the parts provided.
Each candidate submitted, on the platform, fails the ARS corresponding to his place of residence, his application.
The candidate not residing on the national territory selects the ARS of his choice.
What does the application include?
- the form registration form to be completed online directly on the platform.
- The legible copy of the ID front and back, passport or residence permit valid on the closing date for registration.
- The copy of diplomadoctorate or certificate of registration with the National Order of Physicians, Pharmacists or Dental Surgeons as a junior doctor in the last year of the consolidation phase, certificate or other title authorizing the practice of the profession in the country obtained.
- A copy of the diploma or certificate or other title allowing the exercise of the speciality registration.
- For junior doctors awaiting their specialist studies diploma, the proof the validation of this diploma issued by the university comprising the medical training and research unit of registration of the student concerned. This document must be sent by e-mail on December 30, 2022 at the latestto the following address : [email protected]
- A copy of the document attesting to registration with the Order of doctors, pharmacists or dental surgeons of the current year, mentioning the date of the first registration with the National Order as well as the specialty of practice. This certificate is not required for persons referred to in Articles L. 4112-6 and L. 4222-7 of the Public Health Code
- The career path and professional project file (3P folder) dematerialized mentioned in the article below must be definitively deposited only once in a single and same file in PDF format without the possibility of correction. Its numerical weight must not exceed 20 megabytes and its number of pages is limited to 150. A model, validated by the presidents of the jury, has been posted on the CNG website: Framework CNPH file – Version updated to July 22, 2022
Any non-compliant 3P file (i.e. split into multiple files) to the regulations defined by the decree to be published in the Official Journal will be subject to final rejection.
The documents in the file must be written in French or translated into French. The translation is carried out by a translator who meets at least one of the following conditions:
- approved by the French courts;
- authorized to intervene with the judicial or administrative authorities of the Member States of the European Union, or of the States party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or of the Swiss Confederation.