The Ministry of National Education has presented the 2023 calendar for the baccalaureate, the patent and the certificate of professional aptitude.
Twenty days after the start of the school year, middle and high school students can already note the dates in their diary. The dates of the tests for the 2023 patent, the 2023 baccalaureate and the certificate of professional aptitude have been announced by the Ministry of National Education.
For the first time, the reform of the general baccalaureate and the technological baccalaureate will be able to be implemented completely. The sessions of previous years had been disrupted by the Covid-19.
Here are the complete dates to remember for candidates and their families.
General and technological baccalaureate
The written tests for the specialty courses will take place on Monday 20, Tuesday 21 and Wednesday 22 March 2023.
- The philosophy tests will take place on Wednesday June 14, 2023 in the morning
- The advance written French testss will take place on Thursday, June 15, 2023 in the morning
- The practical and oral exams for the general baccalaureateI will take place from March 28 to 31, 2023
- The grand oral exams are fixed from Monday June 19 to Friday June 30, 2023
The written tests of the specialty lessons will relate to a “narrow part of the final year program”, specifies the Ministry of National Education, in order to be able to deepen the concepts. Details will be announced next Thursday. The marks obtained will be taken into account in the Parcoursup files.
The results of the first group will be communicated from Tuesday July 4, 2023.
The professional baccalaureate written exams will take place on Tuesday 13, Wednesday 14, Thursday 15, Friday 16 June and from Monday 19 to Friday 23 June 2023.
The written tests of the general domain will take place:
- Tuesday, June 13, 2023 for French, history-geography and moral and civic education
- Wednesday, June 14, 2023 for prevention, health and the environment and for economics-law and economics-management
- Thursday, June 15, 2023 for applied arts and artistic cultures
- Thursday, June 22, 2023 for living languages A (as far as possible, the written part and the oral part will take place on the same day)
- Friday, June 23, 2023 for modern languages B (as far as possible, the written part and the oral part will take place on the same day)
The results of the compulsory and optional tests will be communicated from Tuesday, July 4, 2023.
The written tests for the national patent diploma, common to all candidates, will take place on Monday 26 and Tuesday 27 June 2023 for the normal session.
Certificate of professional competence
The general education written tests for all the academies – with the exception of New Caledonia – will take place, for the normal session, on Monday 5 and Tuesday 6 June 2023.