When a dog finds himself changing families after a difficult and traumatic past, it is crucial for his well-being to feel confident. This is done gently and with patience. It is essential to allow time for trust to develop between the animal and its master.
Here are 9 photos of dogs that are building trust in their owners.
1. Very sick, this dog had lost the use of his paws and had to trust the person who was helping him get into position to do his business
2. This dog was kept locked up with his former owners and even had to learn to stop drinking so as not to have to urinate, before meeting the people who were going to make him forget all this
3. New owners of this canine strive to adopt dogs who suffer from trauma and need particularly understanding and loving people to help them come out of their shells.
4. A dog who developed a form of epilepsy without his veterinarian being able to give him the proper care, his health had worsened but his new owner did not stop there and gave him a 2e diagnosis to finally treat it correctly
5. When a dog learns to trust his family, his happiness knows no bounds.
6. This pup had been abused to the point that he refused to be petted or touched by his new owners, but that may have changed over time.
7. This dog arrived in her new family with very old discipline about when she should relieve herself, indicating that she had previously lived in a family that was not very respite.
8. Born of an abused mother, this dog was saved by people who knew how to calm her anxieties and give her back the joy of living
9. This dog howls every time she relieves herself, which indicates that she has lived with people in the past who beat her when urinating or having a bowel movement.