While cats are known for their tendency to chase birds, some owners may not have noticed that. Indeed, their feline friends have a tendency to take themselves for volatiles, in particular by landing on the highest tree branches.
Here are 20 photos of cats smoking themselves for birds.
1. The neighborhood cats have made a joint decision about whether they belong to the big bird family.
2. A new trend that seems to be spreading faster than you think
3. This cat seems to have adopted a new identity.
4. A feline that we would not disturb in its nest
5. Since he decided he was a bird, this cat holds up very well on the thinnest branches.
6. Birds are not always welcoming
7. Fruit trees naturally attract “birds”
8. Aligned on the branch, these felines have all “converted”
9. This completely new kind of bird thinks the photographer got a little too close.
10. Their owners know where to find them.
11. An adorable cat who decided to emancipate himself from his own species.
12. A real bird that you could almost hear chirping
13. An adorable cat / bird taking a nap
14. A photo of what appears to be a crow hiding behind the leaves.
15. A tree that bears such pretty flowers that we can only agree that this cat decided to settle there.
16. As imposing as this cat is, nothing will convince him that he cannot be mistaken for a bird.
17. Everyone can find their place to sit and watch the whole neighborhood from above
18. The setting sun makes them look like birds.
19. An owl and a 4-legged owl were reportedly spotted on a tree
20. Its nest is ready to welcome its chicks